Snow

Saturday, July 17, 2010

5 Things can't live without:

Alright Mika, since you asked for the 5 things that I can’t live without, here you are.

1. Delicacies: I’m skinny but I love to eat. I love barbeque, steambot , and grilled food especially. I like to go to the fast food restaurants too, eg KFC, McDonald’s, Pizza Hut, and if there’s Burger King opened here, I may go as well. I may not eat much, but I love to get a try for any kind of delicacies.

2. Internet: I’ll get frustrated for the whole day without the advantages of this technology. All the knowledge I absorbed is from here. I can’t do my assignments, play the games, blogging, facebook, chit-chatting and other activities without it. We’re living in speedy world unless you’re the cannibal or native who lives in the forest!

3. Bed: I can sleep for 12 hours in a day when it’s holidays. After school holidays, I may lost the chance to sleep as long as I want, because I have to finish/done my school works in the rush days.

4. Money: It’s a necessity for everyone. I don’t think I’m gotta live with the gives from others if I have nothing to exchange with. There’s no free lunch~

5. Cosmetic: Just if there’s a ball or prom, or a party, or maybe clubbing, I can’t live without it. Understand it. Lol..

2 comments:

  1. cool, that was very interesting. Again Internet seems to be a major point in everyones needs..Also a few other people said bed as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah~
    It's impossible to live without INTERNET nowadays! Very inconvenient especially when you need some information to complete your work~

    ReplyDelete